1. End-Users (i.e. anyone who visits our site, receives information attained from our site, or provides content for our site) agree to use this service in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD REGGAETRAIN.COM, IT'S AFFILIATES, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, AGENTS, AND INDEPENDENT CONTENT PROVIDERS HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSSES, COSTS, LIABILITIES AND EXPENSES - INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES- RELATING TO, OR ARISING FROM ANY BREACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
REGGAETRAIN.COM PROVIDES THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE (WWW.REGGAETRAIN.COM) "AS-IS." REGGAETRAIN.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE. REGGAETRAIN.COM DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO THE VALUE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. REGGAETRAIN.COM DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND IN NO WAY WARRANTS THE AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE - INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO- NETWORK CONGESTION, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, OUTAGE OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE AND INCOMPATIBILITY WITH END-USER SOFTWARE.
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL REGGAETRAIN.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE. REGGAETRAIN.COM DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS, FAILURE TO ACT, OR THE OMISSION OF INFORMATION BY ANY OTHER PARTY CONNECTED WITH OUR WEBSITE, EITHER AS A PASSIVE OR ACTIVE PARTICIPANT.
4. If any part of this agreement is deemed by legal process of a court having competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all remaining parts of this agreement shall remain separate and in-tact with fall force and effect. No waiver by any party to this agreement shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition, or a waiver of any other term or condition contained herein. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to your use of our website. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Virgina.
5. In order to submit an image for display on our website, you must either own the copyright (i.e. you took the picture yourself) or you must get express written permission from the copyright holder to republish the picture.
6. In order to submit text for publication on our website, you must either own the copyright or have express written permission from the copyright holder to publish the text.
7. The copyright for all content (including but not limited to: information, images, text, audio, video or other intellectual property) on the REGGAETRAIN.COM website is owned by REGGAETRAIN.COM (unless otherwise stated). All other content remains the sole property of REGGAETRAIN.COM
8. Content on the REGGAETRAIN.COM website may not be used or reproduced (either mechanically or otherwise) without the prior written consent of REGGAETRAIN.COM. Without limiting the protection provided by international and domestic copyright law, the one exception to this rule is the normal printing of documents found within this site for personal, non-commercial use.
9. Please contact REGGAETRAIN.COM with any questions regarding copyright information, requests to use said copyrighted materials, or to report the reproduction of content from REGGAETRAIN.COM's website by third parties.
10. By posting information to the REGGAETRAIN.COM website (i.e. discussion groups) you are hereby authorizing REGGAETRAIN.COM to display your information and understand that in doing so, you assume any and all responsibility for outcomes relating to the release of such information.